Friday 14 October 2016

MC Galaxy ‘dashes’ Linda Ikeji’s sister N1Million

-Laura Ikeji is currently on cloud nine

– The sister of popular blogger Linda Ikeji yesterday shared how she received an unexpected gift from her bestie musician MC Galaxy

– She also revealed that there is no romantic relationship between her and MC Galaxy

Laura Ikeji recently detailed how she received N1million from poplar musician MC Galaxy
There are friends, and there are friends! Just ask Laura Ikeji, sister of popular blogger Linda Ikeji. She shared an interesting experience she had yesterday with musician MC Galaxy.

Writing via Instagram, she explained how the Sekem master gifted her with the huge sum of N1million. Read the full gist below:

Laura Ikeji
So yesterday, I went to see my bestie @mcgalaxymcg and I mentioned how much I’ve spent working on my dream store, He then asked me to give him my acct number hehe @celinedimas and I started hailing him with me jokingly telling him, “if you won dash me money, no dash me less than 200k o” And after a few minutes I got a 1M naira alert on my phone from my him. Yay. Thanks bestie @mcgalaxymcg. 1M from someone who has never asked me out or had any romantic relationship whatsoever. I’m proud of my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment